- Avoid clothing with words or logos. Please dress in the color white sparingly, for this color often reflects light strongly.
- One outfit should be a simple, classic outfit for the grandparents, but don't be afraid to express your style with your other outfits!
- Please bring your clothes freshly ironed on hangers with coordinating accessories attached to save time.
- Variety is key! Bring dresses, jeans, casual, dressy, accessories, etc.
- I suggest bringing more outfits than you think you need. This allows me to help you make the final decision on what would best suit the look and feel you are trying to achieve.
- Hats, jewelry, scarves and fun accessories can be a very effective way to showcase your style.
- Ladies! Please be sure to wear the right undergarments! Sheer dresses require nude underwear and bra straps should not be showing. A strapless bra is a must!
- Fashion magazines are great sources for tips and inspiration.