Prepping for your Session
- Bring 5-6 outfits that represent YOU.
- Summer dresses/tanks
- Jeans, jackets, sweaters
- Hats, sunglasses, jewelry
- Don't forget to match your shoes to your outfits
- Music instruments
- Sport/dance gear
- Anything related to your hobbies and interests
- Clean and style (please not a lot of hair spray)
- Ladies: hair down and then up
- Guys: no hat hair
- Bring a comp or brush
- Don't overdo, but do put a little extra on ladies.
- Professionally applied make-up makes a difference
- Please arrive camera ready
- Bring extra make-up for touch-ups
- Clean & polished, no chips
- Please no spray tans (they will make you look orange)
- Dark tans do not photograph as well as a light to medium tan
- Careful when tanning to prevent tan lines
- No need to worry, I'll take care of any blemishes in editing
- Get in front of the mirror and practice those smiles and looks!
- Look at Pinterest or other sites to get ideas what to do with your hands.
- Practice standing poses.
Note: I will definitely guide you in posing, so don't fear. However, if you practice prior to your session, you will feel more comfortable and prepared in front of the camera.